Salary: £16,500 + Paid Overtime
Location - Ripon
Plus company benefits
About our client
Our client is a well-established and reputable provider of full cycle sales and service within the commercial automotive industry based near Ripon. As a result of increased business and internal promotion there is now an opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual to further develop their career within this successful environment.
The company has strong roots in the market place and has grown organically over the past 16 years. It has a clear vision for the future much of that is determined by bringing in and developing new talent into the business and this is further supported by the company continuously winning and placing in the top 5 depot’s within the UK. As a result, our client is now looking for an enthusiastic, organised and outgoing Parts Advisor to support its established team moving forward.
Now, in the next phase of development and growth, we have been tasked with helping the business to find an individual who will; ensure the highest possible levels of customer service, be pro-active and maintain efficiency of the parts department, with a great opportunity of career progression. The successful candidate will be based in their new purpose built office just outside Ripon and will be trained to understand the services and products responsible for the continuous growth.
The Candidate Brief
Our ideal candidate will possess a keen eye for detail, time management, the ability to use their own initiative with a focus on identifying and/or promoting needs for products & services, remain calm in a high pressured environment and will have demonstrable experience in diary management. He or she will also be someone who can think intelligently by knowing the product and service and how it applies to the business they & the team are working with and most importantly, can build rapport and relationships with internal and external stakeholders easily and quickly.
Essential skills, Experience and Person Requirement
We want to hear from candidates who:-
- Are computer Literate
- Can handle incoming enquiries
- Are organised
- Are willing to learn product ranges and offer advice accordingly
- Communicates effectively and concisely with superiors and third parties to gather information and resolve issues
- Can regulate and monitor stock levels, whilst being accountable for correct allocation of parts for each job
- Are natural and enthusiastic relationship builders
- Is a good team player and willing to go that extra mile.
In return you will have:
- Training and support from a highly experienced sales and management team which is ongoing.
- A Manager who has been there, done that and will work with you to back you up as needed.
- An opportunity to work with a company who will recognise and value your contribution and provide you with a long term career.
- It’s an exciting time to join this growing and very forward thinking organisation and who knows where it might lead for the right people!
Driving licence is essential.
For more information, please contact James Horton directly via our website or pick up the phone, we love hearing from high quality individuals.