Business Support Executive
Our client has identified an exciting opportunity for a Business Support Executive who is looking for a new challenge to join a growing and dynamic engineering consultancy based in their London office.
As Business Support Executive you will be responsible for the day to day administration support to the Engineering teams and Regional Director.
The Business Support Executive will be responsible for carrying out all administrative tasks on behalf of the engineering team based in London and providing a link between Business Support Services (Head Office) and the London team. Your further duties include:
• Supporting conversion of new enquiries and communicating on behalf of Principals & Engineers
• Organising in house / external training as required
• Assisting with resource planning, business development including management of client relationships
• Supporting HR, Finance and Quality Management in an array of relevant duties such as collation of timesheets, scheduling interviews and assisting with internal projects audits /system maintenance duties
• First point of contact for visitors and general admin duties such as management of post, deliveries, filing and meeting room set up
• Educated to a degree level or equivalent work experience
• Level 4 qualification in Administrative Management is desirable
• Fully competent with IT software including Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat
• Good understanding or experience of proposal writing & Deltek systems
• Thorough understanding of responsibility when working with confidential or sensitive data
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to confidently communicate at all levels
The office is located conveniently within walking distance of Holborn, Covent Garden and Temple Underground stations serviced by Central, Piccadilly, District and Circle lines.
How to Apply: If you wish to be considered for this Business Support Executive role click ‘apply’. You will receive an email shortly after your application - you will need to read this to complete your application.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Key Words – Business Support Executive, BSE, Administration Manager, Administration, Business Development,