Engineering Administrator/Technical Administrator-Manufacturing
Job Title: Engineering Administrator
Location: Whiteparish, Salisbury
Salary: £17,000 - £20,000 per annum
Hours of work: 8.30am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
A new opportunity to join the Engineering team has arisen at a leading provider of digital panel instruments, data loggers and custom design & manufacturing solutions.
Situated in the village of Whiteparish on the outskirts of Salisbury (UK), the company is looking for a highly organised administrator to support our busy and expanding Engineering team. This will include control of Documents, Bills of Materials, Engineering Changes and Build Packs.
- High organisational skills and ability to support and assist the department in ongoing and new projects.
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Strong communication skills
- Well versed in IT skills for example Microsoft Office
- Prior use of MRP systems would be an advantage but not essential
- Full clean driving licence
The company recruiting for this position has a no smoking policy.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Covering Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Engineering Administrator, Technical Administrator, Manufacturing, Manufacturing Administrator, Manufacturing Assistant, Quality Assurance Supervisor, Quality Supervisor, QA Supervisor, Operations Supervisor, Compliance will also be considered for this role.