Digital Media Sales Executive
Digital Media Sales Executive - Bristol
Salary - Competitive + Commission + Benefits
Our Business: Trinity Mirror plc
The Bristol Post is part of the Trinity Mirror Group; one of the UK's Top Ten multimedia organisations. Trinity Mirror plc, with an award-winning portfolio of newspapers, websites and digital products, is one of the UK's largest multimedia companies employing more than 6,000 people across 60-plus locations around the country.
Trusted, relevant, reliable and essential on social, mobile, desktop and in print, our loyal readers and advertisers are attracted by the knowledge, insight and vital services that our iconic brands (the Chronicle, Journal and Sunday Sun in the North East, and the Daily Mirror nationally, to name just a few) provide. None of this would be possible without our dedicated employees driving the business forward.
Commercially we provide creative response driven marketing solutions to both national and local clients that not only utilise our own publications and websites but also some of the world's best marketing platforms.
- Have exceptional time management, organisational and interpersonal skills to support the overall customer sales journey.
- Takes a methodical approach to pre- sales preparation and customer research in-order to maximise the impact provided at each stage of the sales process.
- Use existing CRM and marketing data to form a comprehensive sales pipeline from our former, lapsed and prospect customer data base..
- Research and identify new business leads through a variety of means.
- Uses existing and learned sales skills to convert cold calls into fixed meaningful appointments.
- On appointments, take a consultative approach to needs analysis, finding the core business needs and opportunities in order to build effective marketing solutions that deliver on the customers' needs.
- Utilises relevant sales-tools to support all customer appointments.
- Takes on-board customers' needs and comments in-order to create multi-media marketing solutions that demonstrate a return on investment at all times.
- Create solution presentations that demonstrate our knowledge of the customer, their industry and of their sales cycle. Whilst pin-pointing how our products will fix the customers problems / create opportunities.
- Use provided technology and services to enhance the experience the customer receives through presenting long-term, response-based, creative solutions.
- Is self and customer aware whilst closing and adapts the closing style to suit the customer and situation.
- When applicable pre-empts possible customer objections through the sales presentation.
- Provides an exceptional post sale service, ensuring all solutions are executed to the highest standard and a post evaluation meeting is scheduled to show current or post campaign reports.
- Provides a clear and structured hand-over to retention executives keeping the customer at the core of this process.
Through a consultative and creative sales approach you will be tasked with managing and maintaining a high yielding business territory for the BGSD (Bristol I Gloucestershire I Somerset I Dorset) region of Trinity Mirror PLC. Through truly understanding our customer's businesses and marketing needs, you will build a strategy that overtime will grow the customers' use of both our offline and online marketing tools.
By maintaining and increasing the response levels the customer receives from our products, you become a trusted member of their team. By educating, developing and growing the customers own marketing knowledge, you build long lasting relationships that have exceptional service, creativity and trust at its core
We are not necessarily looking for previous sales experience (although this would be an advantage), however if you thrive in a fun and fast paced environment and how a will to succeed and reap the rewards that this brings. You will be confident and have the ability to build rapport with clients, working in collaboration with them to achieve the best results.
What you need to know
Trinity Mirror plc has a strong benefits package which includes, for this role, a competitive salary and pension along with an extensive flexible benefits portfolio (to be discussed at interview).
The closing date for this position is 17th November, 2016
Trinity Mirror plc is committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process.