DevOps Engineer - Linux - Python - AWS - Jenkins - Puppet - CloudFormation - OpenSource
Our world renowned Broadcast Client is seeking a DevOps Engineer to haveprimary responsibility for all levels of support, maintenance and development of the Unix and Linux infrastructure. You will also provide assistance to the other areas of the team where the Unix/Linux systems.
- Key member of the team responsible for the Unix/Linux Server infrastructure and systems
- Work Closely with the development team to advise and ensure infrastructure and tooling are fit for purpose
- Expose areas of the system via web interfaces to allow more 'self service' options for end users
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer with Python on a Linux platform
- Solid experience and working knowledge of automation Puppet and Jenkins
- Experience with build, distribution, installation and maintenance of Open Source tools. This could include the ability to compile your own packages from source
- Good understanding of AWS cloud technologies such as Amazon Web Services CloudFormation
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.