Digital Media Sales Executive - Bristol
Digital Media Sales Executive - Bristol
Salary - Competitive + Commission + Benefits
Our Business: Trinity Mirror plc
The Bristol Post is part of the Trinity Mirror Group; one of the UK's Top Ten multimedia organisations. Trinity Mirror plc, with an award-winning portfolio of newspapers, websites and digital products, is one of the UK's largest multimedia companies employing more than 6,000 people across 60-plus locations around the country.
Trusted, relevant, reliable and essential on social, mobile, desktop and in print, our loyal readers and advertisers are attracted by the knowledge, insight and vital services that our iconic brands (the Chronicle, Journal and Sunday Sun in the North East, and the Daily Mirror nationally, to name just a few) provide. None of this would be possible without our dedicated employees driving the business forward.
Commercially we provide creative response driven marketing solutions to both national and local clients that not only utilise our own publications and websites but also some of the world's best marketing platforms.
- Have exceptional time management, organisational and interpersonal skills to support the overall customer sales journey
- To ensure the right pre-call preparation is carried out prior to each customer call
- Take an analytical approach to the management of our customers, utilising response, marketing, financial and industry data to form plans and actions to support the customer
- Ensure CRM is the main information point for a customer, updating notes, uploading documents and customer information
- To follow week plans, ensuring all customers are called at least once per month whereby needs are reviewed and new solutions proposed if required
- To undertake quarterly reviews of customers' needs and market opportunities Use provided technology and services to enhance the experience the customer receives through response-based creative campaigns..
- To give customer feed-back to your manager so that opportunities can be discussed and maximised on and any concerns dealt with in the right way
- To use our marketing and creative departments effectively along with sales aids and tools available to enhance sales presentations
- To keep yourself up to speed with category market conditions and trends so you can adapt your sales conversations accordingly and maximise on any positive market opportunities
- Takes on-board customers' needs and comments in-order to create multi-media marketing solutions that demonstrate a return on investment at all times
Through a consultative and creative sales approach you will be tasked with managing and maintaining a high yielding business territory for the BGSD (Bristol I Gloucestershire I Somerset I Dorset) region of Trinity Mirror PLC. Through truly understanding our customer's businesses and marketing needs, you will build a strategy that overtime will grow the customers' use of both our offline and online marketing tools.
By maintaining and increasing the response levels the customer receives from our products, you become a trusted member of their team. By educating, developing and growing the customers own marketing knowledge, you build long lasting relationships that have exceptional service, creativity and trust at its core
We are not necessarily looking for previous sales experience (although this would be an advantage) , however if you thrive in a fun and fast paced environment and how a will to succeed and reap the rewards that this brings. You will be confident and have the ability to build rapport with clients, working in collaboration with them to achieve the best results.
What you need to know
Trinity Mirror plc has a strong benefits package which includes, for this role, a competitive salary and pension along with an extensive flexible benefits portfolio (to be discussed at interview).
The closing date for this role is 17th November 2016
Trinity Mirror plc is committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process.