Registered Care Manager, Join a Provider with a Fantastic Ethos!
We are looking for a Registered Care Manager based in Chester who has excellent values and a natural ability to lead and inspire a team. Our client is an award winning Homecare Provider and they pride themselves on providing quality service with a minimum 30-minute call to each individual private client within their homes.
This is a full time role with a salary of £30,000 - £33,000 per annum.
As Registered Care Manager you will be responsible for the efficient running of the business, managing the administration team and care workers, as well as dealing with customers and building relationships with outside agencies. Other responsibilities include:
- The ability to manage a dispersed staff team effectively.
- Be responsible for the safe, legal and ethical running of the day to day business.
- Recruit sufficient staff with the right values and passion to work in home care.
- Constantly promote the company’s values to the team and monitor quality.
- Ensure that care is delivered to the highest quality and our customers are happy.
- Instilling the company values throughout the staff team.
Person Specification of a Registered Care Manager:
- Management experience running and ideally developing a Home Care service.
- Ideally qualified or willing to work towards QCF Level 5 in Care, Registered Managers Award or equivalent.
- Have a full UK driving license and have access to a vehicle
- You will be fully up to speed with CQC Requirements and other legislation surrounding running a Home Care/Domiciliary care service
This role is commutable from Ellesmere Port, Wrexham, Warrington, Northwich, Tarporley, Mold, Frodsham, Runcorn & surrounding areas.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a provider that value and progress their staff, so if you are ready for a new challenge then please click on apply!