Key Account Manager - Hospitality
I'm looking for a Key Account Manager for a leading IT services client based in the West Midlands. The Key Account Manager is responsible for developing long-term business partnerships between my client and their customers. You will work to maximise business development opportunities and the uptake of new products.
The role will be field based including client visits across the West Midlands. The client's head office is based in Staffordshire and will be required in the office on a weekly basis. The ideal location would be around the Birmingham area which is where a large number of the clients are based, but still wouldn't be too far out to visit HQ.
- To manage the use of internal systems and processes within the company (eg help to implement an effective CRM system and maintain the support rota).
- Working with the Marketing Technologies Operations Director to ensure that 3rd party systems and suppliers are maintained effectively (eg SMS providers).
- To ensure the profitability of all accounts, and the overall profitability of the business, working to out-perform the agreed budget for the business.
- To maintain a programme of quarterly review meetings with key clients, agreeing objectives with them and renewing contracts as necessary.
- Previous account Management experience within the hospitality industry
- High level of communication skills
- Good awareness of hospitality industry trends
- Technical Product Knowledge
- Flexible attitude to daily tasks and willingness to tackle both large and small projects
- Experience with EPOS (desirable)
Salary on offer is GBP45,000 + benefits
Looking to move ASAP so please send me your latest CV and I will call you to discuss further. Full JD is available.
Account Manager - Account Director - Account Management - EPOS - Hospitality