Mechanical Technician, Fareham
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Technician to join Protyre in Fareham.
As the part of Micheldever Tyres Services, the largest independent Tyre Distribution and Retail Company in the UK, Protyre Fareham has a reputation for the great service to the local community. They employ over 1,200 highly trained operatives nationwide who pride themselves on the level of service they provide their Customers and their teams work with the latest technology.
As Mechanical Technician you will:
* Maintain the highest quality of workmanship
* Be responsible carrying out repairs on a wide range of vehicles
* Ensure the work is carried out in line with Company Procedures
* Deliver excellent customer service
* Adhere to all Health and Safety requirements
* Carry out general servicing and repairs on a wide range of vehicles
* Complete various mechanical and servicing work
Skills and Experience Required:
* Hold an NVQ level 3 in a related subject or equivalent
* Able to demonstrate excellent customer liaison and satisfaction skills and have the ability to sell an array of available services
* A flexible and positive approach with the ability to efficiently work under pressure
* A keen team player with a focus on providing excellent customers service, good communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
* An eye for detail
* Literate and numerate
Salary and Hours
As Mechanical Technician you will work an average of 45 hours per week from Monday to Saturday on a rota basis, and there is a salary on offer of £20,000 to £24,000 per annum plus bonus, pension, cycle to work scheme and staff discounts.
How to Apply
Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart are the retained consultancy for Protyre. Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, we may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Vehicle technician, cars, mechanic, tyres, automotive, motor, fast fit