Administrator – Administration Assistant – School Timetabling Coordinator (AWDO-P2837)
Administrator / Administration Assistant / School Lesson Timetabling Coordinator with excellent administrative, organisational and customer service skills required by a leading specialist vocational College based in London.
SALARY: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
KEY REQUIREMENTS: This job will suit someone with an analytical approach and a high attention to detail and accuracy. You will also need great customer service and communication skills as you will be the first point of contact for staff across the College in relation to room booking and information on course scheduling matters.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Administrator / Administration Assistant / School Lesson Timetabling Coordinator that works to a high level of accuracy and has excellent administrative, organisational and customer service skills.
Working as the Administrator / Administration Assistant / School Lesson Timetabling Coordinator you will join the Timetabling Department, which is a small, friendly, fast paced and enjoyable department.
As the Administrator / Administration Assistant / School Lesson Timetabling Coordinator you will be responsible for the effective scheduling of all class room based delivery on and off-site. Courses must be scheduled to ensure that learners have a varied and engaging learning experience whilst ensuring that effective use is made of the available resources, buildings and staff.
In order to achieve these high standards as the Administrator / Administration Assistant / School Lesson Timetabling Coordinator you and your colleagues are required and encouraged to develop and maintain up–to–date industry knowledge through further training and self-development.
The Timetabling department provides high levels of customer service to both internal and external clients. In order to achieve this it is important for all communication to be dealt with effectively, efficiently and in a friendly yet professional manner at all times.
As a successful candidate you will have a great opportunity to join a well-established, leading specialist vocational College. The College achieved an OFSTED Grade 2 (Good) during its last inspection and holds the Matrix Standard and the Investors in People (IIP) Gold Standard.
The College is open all year and operates without term breaks. Courses start throughout the year and learners can enrol and start their course during any month of the year.
If you wish to apply, please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review your application.
- Scheduling, room booking and timetabling functions for all classroom based delivery, providing a fast, efficient and accurate service
- Making best use of available teaching space and ensuring lessons are scheduled into specialist rooms where required
- Keeping all timetables updated where necessitated by changing requirements or unexpected events
- First point of contact for staff across the college in relation to room booking requests and creating timetabling bookings using the central scheduling software
- Making ad-hoc room bookings for meetings and other one-off events, ensuring these are also recorded in the central scheduling software
- Maintain accurate tracking systems as required within the department and ensure that all work meets internal and external funding, audit and inspection requirements
- Ensure accurate record and data entry onto all systems as required by the department and management to enable accurate and full reporting
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent administrative skills
- Experience in timetabling or Curriculum planning within a busy college environment
- GCSE’s in English and Maths or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Excel and Access), and similar databases
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail and ability to work with a high level of accuracy
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication, written and numerical skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at any one time
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills, ability to work under pressure and to deadlines including dealing with difficult and stressful situations
- Ability to deal professionally with a wide range of people
- Experience of working, especially teaching, within a very busy college environment (Desirable)
- Experience working with specialist Software (Desirable)
- Previous experience of working with and / or creating databases (Desirable)
HOW TO APPLY
If you wish to apply, please send in your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your application. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Full-Time and Part-Time Permanent Jobs, Vacancies and Careers in Education with Schools and Colleges in London
AWD online operates as an employment agency
Apply for Administrator – Administration Assistant – School Timetabling Coordinator (AWDO-P2837)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly