Are you a passionate about Science? Can you effectively teach KS3 and KS4 to classes of mixed ability? Are you able to deliver outstanding lessons to a diverse group of learners? If yes, you are exactly what we are looking for!
We are currently recruiting a Science Teacher on behalf of a grammar school in Trafford. This role will be to start from January 2017 until the end of the academic year. It is a full time role of 5 days a week.
We are looking for a driven, highly motivated individual, with the ability and experience to teach Science up to GCSE level.
- Teaching Science to KS3 & KS4
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons for students
- Managing behaviour in line with school's behaviour policy
- Supporting students in a one-to-one or group environment
- Competitive daily rates of pay
- Continuous professional development
- Potential to lead into long term positions
- Dedicated consultant to support you throughout
- We ask that you have QTS or equivalent (NQT welcome to apply.)
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a successful and outstanding school, don't hesitate, apply today.