Inbound Customer Service
Adecco Customer Service Role Profile
Do you appreciate exceptional customer service? Are you looking to join a company that puts the customer at the forefront of all they do? If so our client would like to hear from you.
People are at the heart of what our client does, they harness their skills nurture their talents and value their contributions. Their people work within an environment of respect, for each other, their customers and their shareholders, where they take accountability for what they do every day. They are flexible to the needs of their customers and business. They trust in their people and the job that they do and they are transparent in their every day work and objectives. Our client is looking for people who would like to work in a fast paced environment who can uphold their exceptional standards of customer service.
*If you are successful you will be required to go through background screening which will consist of 3 year's referencing, a credit check and a criminal record check.*
Successful applicants can enjoy a wide range of benefits including but not limited to:
- On-site subsidised restaurant
- On site subsidised coffee bar
- On site gym with access to full size football pitches, squash courts, fully equipped gymnasium, tennis courts etc.
- The opportunity to take advantage of a fully funded NVQ programme (based on eligibility)
- Free on-site secure staff parking
- 33 days Paid Annual Leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Customer focused
- Excellent communicator
- Good telephone manner
- Computer Literate
- Ability to work well under pressure within a fast paced environment
- GCSE A-C Grade Maths and English or equivalent relevant experience
You will be working within a department handling a large variety of inbound calls from our customers ranging from simple questions to more complex queries regarding their credit cards. You will promote appropriate services, products and benefits to customers.
Depending on performance and eligibility criteria, successful candidates may also have the opportunity to be offered a permanent role with our client.
14 week rota with an average of 35 hours per week over 7 days
Earliest start 06:45, Latest finish 22:15
GBP8.62 p/h for shifts starting between 7.00am and 11.00am
GBP9.48 p/h for shifts starting after 11am
In addition to your salary, a monthly OTE incentive package based on performance is available to all temporary associates