Corporate Communication Advisor
Sopra Steria Recruitment is working in partnership with a public sector organisation to hire a Corporate Communications Advisor based in Porton Down, Wiltshire. Role Spec below. Many thanks.
Contract: 6 months (With the possibility)
Rate: upto GBP295 per day
The role is to support the communications team deliver impactful communications activities, specific projects and key messages to staff and internal audiences on behalf of client over a period of organisational change and a short term reduction in FTE resource.
- A proven track record in leading internal communications or corporate communications planning and activity in a complex organisation, or during a period of organisational change
- Ability to develop, manage and implement internal communications plans in support of specific communications campaigns and/or activities.
- Professional writing, editing and proof-reading skills (producing clear, simple and jargon-free copy in plain English)
- Knowledge of production schedules for publication
- Ability to research potential stories, taking complicated and technical details and turning them into concise and understandable articles, press releases and case studies.
- Knowledge of social media channels and how to use them for communications
- Support the Internal Communications Manager with the implementation of an internal communication plan
- Support the Principal Communications Adviser and Team Leader develop communications plans and in support of specific internal communications activity, such as Trading Fund review and cost reductions
- Research, write up, gain sign off and promote examples of science and technology impact for both internal and external communication channels
- Support internal communications colleagues with the production of employee magazines and content
- Support in the management and day to day upkeep of Nexus (Intranet) internal digital channels