UK/EU Senior Sales Manager
UK/EU Senior Sales Manager
Q’Straint is a privately owned business that designs, manufactures and supplies wheelchair safety products. The business was founded over 30 years ago and operates in over 50 countries, encompassing North / Central / South America, East and Western Europe, Middle East, and Asia.
Q’Straint is the only wheelchair restraint business to operate globally, and are regarded as the number 1 player in their sector. The business has continued to grow strongly over the last five years benefiting from new innovative products and market growth. Total global staff currently number approximately 150.
Responsibilities of the UK/EU Senior Sales Manager:
- To manage reporting territory manager(s)
- To visit prospective customers in agreed geographical region with a view to raising awareness and developing sales for Q'Straint products
- To regularly visit existing customers in agreed geographical region to maintain & develop good business relationships & to encourage future sales
- To actively promote and develop markets for the innovative range of Q’S products into new sectors.
Research & Marketing for Prospective Customers
- To identify and follow up sales opportunities
- To identify and develop new markets for the Company products
- To develop marketing and promotional strategies (along with QS marketing dept) for the territories within the remit
- To recommend attendance at exhibitions & trade shows where appropriate for Company PR & development
- To attend trade exhibitions in order to promote Company image, products, generate leads & meet prospective & existing customers
- To promote new products and obtain feedback
- To follow up leads from exhibitions to maximise return on investment
- To raise own awareness of competition and products available from other companies and feedback to their Manager
- To keep up-to-date with current market trends, effective sales techniques etc
- Proactive reporting, forecasting & management through the Salesforce CRM system
- To have regular sales meetings with direct reports and assist with the hosting of the international sales meetings twice yearly.
Requirements for the UK/EU Senior Sales Manager:
- Extensive territory management and development experience in a highly regulated technical sales environment
- Experience in developing, managing and motivating a small team of territory sales managers.
- Experience working in automotive component or vehicle adaptation sales would be an advantage
- Technical sales experience, promoting engineered solutions is essential
- Languages: Fluent English, and other European languages an advantage
- Significant proven success in the field of technical sales
- A technical or engineering qualification is an advantage
- Full Driving Licence and EU passport
- Company Pension
- Company Life insurance
Apply for UK/EU Senior Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly