Year 5 - Primary Teacher - Bognor Regis
Year 5 Primary Teacher - Bognor Regis, West Sussex - Paid to scale (M1 - M6)
£22,244 - £32,831 per annum
A confident Year 5 teacher required full-time starting Janaury 2017 for a larger than average Primary Academy situated in Bognor Regis, West Sussex.
Are you seeking a new challenge for the next academic year? Are you an experienced KS2 Primary Teacher or NQT specialising in Literacy and have previous experience of teacheing a Year 5 class? If the answer to these questions is "Yes" then this could be the role for you!
The school in question is a friendly and caring family Primary School based in the heart of Bognor Regis. The school is committed to offering children a secure and stimulating environment, where children are encouraged to do their best. This school places a high value on a strong home-school partnership.
- 5 days a week full-time teaching a Year 5 class (32 pupils) from janaury 2017.
- Duties will include planning and marking, assesment, parents evenings and after school club assistance, PE.
- Teachers must hold QTS and have KS2 experience in a mainstream primary with proven strong behavioural management skills.
- NQT's with KS2 experience will be considered.
- 450 plus mixed pupils on roll.
- Graded 'Good' on last Ofsted inspection.
- 2 form entry.
- Behaviour in lessons and around the school is exemplary.
- Excellent support network for both pupils and staff.
- Robust behavioural management structure.
- A proportion of pupils come from minority ethnic backgrounds.
- The leadership team has worked hard and successfully to improve pupils' progress.
- Onsite teacher parking.
- Pupils have excellent attitudes to work and they enjoy learning
- Throughout the school, pupils make good progress overall in English and mathematics reaching
standards which are in line with the national average.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), NQT or Overseas Qualified Teachers.
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum.
- Relevant recent teaching experience.
- Own transport could be an advantage but not essential.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
Recommend a teacher and you will receive £300 for each person that successfully completes 30 days of work for us.
If you possess the necessary qualifications and experience and you feel this is the right role for you please apply immediately.