Process Engineer / Automation Engineer / Process Technician
Job Title: Process / Automation Engineer
Salary: £38,000 up to £42,000pa (dependent on experience)
Type: Permanent, Full time
The company is currently recruiting for a talented Process / Automation Engineer.
This is an exciting and rare opportunity to join an award winning food manufacturer. The business is a progressive family run high tech factory based on a farm in Holmfirth, Yorkshire, which has, for a number of years, been implementing highly automated equipment with PLC & SCADA capability into their processes.
The firm is now looking to recruit an automation/process engineer to join their team in order to maintain and continue this trend towards technologically based manufacturing solutions.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, your work will involve the routine maintenance of automated food manufacturing equipment, with a focus on the continuous improvement of manufacturing productivity and efficiency through the application of process engineering methods and techniques.
- You will have a degree in engineering or computer science related disciplines.
- Candidates without a degree will be considered on merit and have at least five years' experience.
- All candidates must possess excellent interpersonal skills and must be currently eligible to work in the United Kingdom.
- Familiarity with FDS, FAT , SAT and other technical documentation
- An understanding of electronic, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic schematics
- An understanding of Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID)
- Experience programming Allen Bradley PLCs and HMIs (other system will be considered)
- Experience programming Visual Basic and SQL
- Experience of industrial networking technologies such as Ethernet IP, Device Net and Profibus
- Information Technology (IT) networks and Cisco switches
- Experience specifying, commissioning and fault finding variable speed drives and process instruments including level sensing, temperature sensing, pressure sensing and flow sensing equipment.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- A can do attitude, with the ability to offer fresh and innovative ideas
- The ability to motivate others with their ideas and influence change
- Excellent communication skills
- An ability to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team
- A desire to ensure that individual as well as departmental objectives are achieved, ideally exceeded
To apply for this role please click APPLY to submit your CV and covering letter
Candidates with previous job titles and experience of; Mechanical Engineer, Quality Process Engineer, Quality Process Coordinator, Quality Process Supervisor, Process Support, Process Development, Process Technician, Technical Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Quality Technical Support, Electrical Engineer, Production Process Engineer, Production Process Coordinator, Production Supervisor, Production Support may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Process Engineer / Automation Engineer / Process Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly