CNC Setter / CNC Programmer / CNC Operator
Job Title: CNC Programmer/Setter/Operator
Location: Dorking, Surrey (RH4)
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Our Client is a contract manufacturing company and specialises in the heat treatment, precision machining, bonding and polishing of acrylic (PMMA) and other engineering grade plastics. They operate in the specialist medical, industrial and high end consumer markets and export 60% of all parts produced to customers in Europe, Asia and the USA.
They are currently looking to recruit for a CNC Programmer/Setter/Operator to work in their office based in Dorking, Surrey.
- To program CNC Machinery
- To operate CNC machines with Fanuc and Swedburn controls
- To work to customer drawings and specifications with the minimum of supervision following training
- To work to tight tolerances and check your own initiative and understand the manufacturing processes
- Report any tooling required to Supervisor
- Prove out programs at the machine ensuring the highest quality is maintained at all times
- Keep a clean and manageable working area
- Fulfil training programs deemed necessary to allow efficient performance of duties and assist in your personal development
- To take a responsible approach to health, safety and environmental risks in relation to your own job role and to control the risks or report them to management as appropriate
- Any other duties as required, commensurate with job position
Key Skills & Experience
- CNC Programming
- CNC machine maintenance
In order to be considered for this role, you must have a legal right to work in the UK.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; CNC Programmer, CNC, Operator, CNC Operator, CNC Machinist, Machine Operator, Machinist, Turner, CNC Turner, Programmer, CNC Operative, CNC Engineer, Machine Operative, CNC Setter, Setter, CNC Programming, Machine CNC Turner, CNC Engineering, Heat Treatment, Precision Machining, PMMA, Plastics Engineering may also be considered for this role.
Apply for CNC Setter / CNC Programmer / CNC Operator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly