Retail Bank - Deliverer / Trainer
Do you have previous experience delivering technical training and learning solutions within the Retail Banking Sector?
GP Strategies Ltd (GPSL) is looking to recruit a Retail Banking Deliverer / Trainer to join their team.
You will be responsible for delivering Retail Bank learning solutions / programs nationally and potentially internationally for one of GP’s global accounts, in line with regulatory requirements.
As a Retail Banking Deliverer / Trainer your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Delivering / facilitating quality technical / procedural training and learning solutions to meet the stated objectives of each course within the Retail Banking sector for one of GP’s accounts, aligning these to business goals and needs.
- Managing time effectively in order to plan, organise and deliver learning programmes in a timely manner, delivering course objectives in line with class timetables.
- Maintaining current knowledge & subject matter expertise of regulatory and procedural requirements and ensuring these are incorporated into delivery, providing and accepting feedback to minimise risk.
- Engaging fully with the wider Financial Services Delivery Team in order to maximize delivery capability across the wider group.
- Providing support and expertise to the design & development of new programs where required.
- Ensuring that all trainings are effectively and efficiently evaluated using the appropriate documentation / systems; using this this information you will seek to improve personal and course effectiveness.
- Building constructive and value adding relationships with all key internal and external stakeholders as required.
- Resolve any issues associated with delivery to client group, ensuring appropriate stakeholders identify and take required steps.
An ideal Retail Banking Deliverer / Trainer will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Have a strong proven experience of learning delivery within a banking / financial environment with a focus on technical / procedural training.
- You will have excellent presentation and delivery skills with good written communication ability.
- You will also have proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment & adapt quickly to change. Excellent time management and organisational skills are essential for this role as well as being an effective team worker with strong interpersonal skills and good stakeholder management awareness.
- Knowledge of learning design strategies and awareness of virtual delivery an advantage for this role however, not essential.
Due to the fact that this role is home based & nationally mobile, travel to various UK sites and staying away from home will be expected as well as the need for you to be a car owner / driver. There is also a possibility that this role will require some international travel.
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary with excellent benefits.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
GPSL is a subsidiary of GP Strategies Corporation (NYSE:GPX), a global performance improvement company. GPSL supports organisations in improving their ability to service their customers needs through innovative and creative training interventions, consulting, and business improvement solutions.
It is the policy of GPSL that all eligible persons shall have an equal opportunity for employment on the basis of merit.
Please note - we are unable to reply to every applicant. If you have not been contacted within a month of your application, please presume you have been unsuccessful for this particular role.
recruitx ref: 52912601 / INDHP
Apply for Retail Bank - Deliverer / Trainer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly