Regional Recruitment Team Manager
We are looking for a Regional Delivery Team Manager to join our team at GP Strategies Training Ltd, in Devon. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and leading a regional team of NVQ Assessors across multiple occupational sectors.
GP Strategies Training Ltd is a leading national training provider. Our mission is to get young people into work, offering QCF’s, work placements and apprenticeships across a range of sectors.
As a Regional Recruitment Team Manager your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Maintaining responsibility for the delivery and/or assessment of training of an agreed caseload within the Apprenticeship/QCF programmes and maintaining the quality of provision to the standards determined by GP Strategies Training Ltd (GPSTL), OFSTED, Awarding Bodies, Skills Funding Agency, Education Funding Agency, Skills Development Scotland and other regulatory bodies
- To assist and support the Regional Delivery Team Manager with implementing the annual regional strategy/development plan for a designated geographical area/sector of development.
- To manage and mentor a team of between 4 and 8 designated home based Assessors ensuring their delivery of full programme outcomes in line with GPSTL minimum contractual and performance levels across a designated regional area.
- To maintain and manage your own Assessor caseload within agreed RDTM volumes.
- To undertake no notice visits to employers premises to support timely programme delivery by a designated team of Assessors.
- To effectively performance manage a team of Assessors ensuring individual Assessor performance is less than 5% unfunded and all learners are visited learners within 4 weeks at any given time.
An ideal Regional Recruitment Team Manager will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Good leadership and management skills in an Apprenticeship programme setting
- Excellent staff performance management & communication skills
- Good standard of secondary education.
- Basic knowledge of quality systems, health and safety and equality and diversity
- Excellent IT, administration and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to motivate individuals and a team towards their required targets
- Ability to communicate effectively both internally and with external agencies
- Car owner / driver and well presented
In return for this you will receive:
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Pension and other health benefits
- Mileage allowance
GPSTL is a wholly owned subsidiary of GP Strategies Corporation. GP Strategies trades on the New York Stock Exchange as GPX. Founded in 1966, with a world-wide staff of 1700 professionals, GP Strategies is one of the largest consultancy and training providers in the world and has provided training support in over 70 countries. GP Strategies has been trading in the UK since 1997, and its UK acquisitions have been trading since 1972. Our core business is training and development.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
Please note - we are unable to reply to every applicant. If you have not been contacted within a month of your application, please presume you have been unsuccessful for this particular role.
recruitx ref: 52982986 / INDHP