Tyre Technician, Gloucester
We have a vacancy for a fully qualified Tyre Technician for an immediate start in a busy fast fit centre in Gloucester.
Based in Gloucester and reporting to the Centre Manager, your remit will be to get vehicles back on the road promptly whilst delivering excellent service.
As a Tyre Technician you will:
* Be competent in fast fit repairs i.e. Tyre fitting, vehicle alignment and exhausts
* Maintain the highest quality of workmanship
* Ensure the work is carried out in line with Company Procedures
* Deliver excellent customer service
* Adhere to all Health and Safety requirements
Your responsibilities as Tyre Technician will include:
* Accurate repair and tyre fitting to all makes of vehicles
* Perform repairs when required providing quality workmanship at all times, seeking advice and guidance when necessary
* To maintain accurate documentation in line with company procedures
* Remove and refit components and carry out related adjustments
* Help the Company maintain its industry leading standard of process efficiency
Skills and Experience Required:
* 12 months experience in Fast Fit environment
* Excellent customer service
* Clean Driving Licence
* Able to produce high quality work within specified time frames
* Able to work independently or as part of a busy team in a fast paced dynamic environment
Hours and Rewards
As Tyre Technician, you will work an average of 45 hours per week from Monday to Saturday on a rota basis. There is a salary on offer of £17,000 to £19,000 per annum plus bonus, pension, cycle to work scheme and staff discounts.
You will also receive:
* Employee discounts on servicing, MOT and tyres
* Apprenticeship and trainee schemes supporting career development
* 24 days annual leave rising with continuous service
* Excellent working environment
How to Apply
Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart are the retained consultancy for Protyre. Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, we may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Tyre, Technician, Vehicle, Mechanic, Service, Repair, Fast Fit, Automotive,