Accounts Senior / Part Qualified £20K - £22K
Our client is currently recruiting for an Accounts Senior to join their team. This is an accounts / Tax preparation and bookkeeping role dealing with the year end and management accounts requirements for small businesses.
- Prepare annual accounts for Ltd companies, partnerships and sole traders.
- Preparation of personal and corporation tax computations including capital allowances for review.
- Monthly and quarterly bookkeeping using online packages such as SAGE/Xero/Kashflow with responsibility for specific clients each month.
- Monthly management accounts.
- Checking of VAT returns and submissions.
- On-site sage queries and training to clients where necessary and generally assist clients by helping to develop and improve their systems.
- Admin duties when required.
The successful applicant will enjoy working in a role which requires visiting clients and fulfilling the requirements outlined above. It is a role which requires confidence and the ability to interact with clients at all levels. It is also a role which requires experience in using accounts, tax software such as VT/ IRIS and Sage for bookkeeping purposes.
- Part/Qualified ACA/ACCA
- 2 + Years practice experience
- Good communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
To be considered for this role, please apply today.