Home Care Assistants & Support Workers
Would you like to be a Home Care Assistants/Support Workers in your local area of Coventry, Rugby, Leamington, Warwick, Wolston Binley woods, Baginton, Brandon, Ryton on Dunsmore, Stretton on Dunsmore, Dunchurch, Southam and Broadwell. You will be reliable and caring as you will be providing care and support to our clients who live in their own homes.
We have work throughout the Warwickshire area. As a preferred provider to the local authority, we provide the very best possible personal care and support to enable individuals to continue living in their own homes whilst remaining independent.
As a Home Care Assistants/Support Worker, working in the community you will assist our clients with a variety of duties this could include:
· Being a friendly face and companion.
· Preparing Meals and/or assisting with feeding.
· Assistance with Medication.
· Cooking & cleaning duties.
· Personal care, Washing, Dressing, Showering/Bathing
· Providing assistance to get in/out of bed.
· Understanding and listening.
The benefits of being a Home Care Assistants/Support Workers:
Excellent rates of pay, £7.70 Per Hour plus Mileage.
· Bank holidays £9.00 up to £13.32.
· We offer you the opportunity to obtain your QCF Level 2/3 – Health & Social Care
· Full, and Part Time, Hours Available.
· Free DBS
· Career progression for the right person
· On-going support & Training.
To apply for this position please click on the apply button and we will contact you to discuss your application further.
Health & Social Care Jobs act as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our candidates and clients, we specialise in permanent recruitment nationally throughout the Health and Social care sectors. We are experts in Domiciliary care, Elderly, Learning Disabilities, Mental Health, and Social Housing recruitment and have over 10 years’ experience in the Sector, please visit our website www.healthsocialcarejobs.co.uk and view our testimonials to find out how we differ from other Recruitment Agencies and can help you with your recruitment needs.