Teacher of Maths
Are you an experienced Maths Teacher? Are you looking for a new challenge? Are you seeking work to start in January?
It is essential that you have an excellent understanding and knowledge of Maths at all Key Stage Levels. I'm looking for a committed individual with good behaviour management and high expectations of students results.
You will be responsible for:
- Teaching in line with the schemes of work and subject specifications as adopted within the Maths department.
- Independent planning, preparation and delivery of Maths lessons.
- Building relationships with students and staff to maximise learning opportunities.
To ensure we match right person to the role you will be required to:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status.
- Have experience in a similar role.
- Be able provide a minimum two acceptable references and be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards.
- NQTs welcome to apply.
What we can offer you
Randstad Education is the UK market leader in education recruitment. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for over twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
At Randstad Education we take pride in our commitment to raising standards and building a large portfolio of recommendations - In a recent survey with our existing candidate we scored a 9.6 out of 10 for having an overall great experience with Randstad.
When asked what do you like about us -
"The personal service! My local Randstad consultants are genuinely friendly, caring and helpful, as well as the only recruitment agents I know who care to match me to a school suited to me, who care to take my needs and wishes into account rather than just wanting to place me into any school as long as it renders a profit, and to get in touch to ask whether an assignment is going well."
In reward for our teachers hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay, a refer a friend scheme, teacher of the term awards, access to CPD, long term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant, and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.