Tyre Technician, Wimborne
We are looking for an experienced Tyre Technician who is able to perform a wide range of duties to join Protyre’s busy team based in Wimborne.
One in every five tyres replaced in the UK is sold by Protyre, the retail arm of Micheldever Tyres, who are the UK’s largest independent tyre wholesaler, distributor and retailer. Protyre provide coverage across the South of England. Nationally operating out of 70 centres, they have over 600 permanent employees in roles including Drivers, Tyre Technicians, Mechanics and MOT Technicians. Working for Protyre opens the door to a world of opportunity, a great working environment and fantastic employee benefits.
As a Tyre Technician your duties will include:
* Tyre repairs and replacement
* Wheel alignment
* Brake and exhaust fitting
* Adhering to safe working practices
* Ensure that workshop standards are in accordance with HSO requirements
* Create and promote a positive customer service experience
Skills and Experience Required:
* NVQ level 2 in a related subject or equivalent
* At least 2 years’ experience in a Fast Fit environment
* Basic car servicing advantageous
* Full Driving Licence
* A methodical mindset, strong customer focus and the ability to sell an array of available services
* Self-motivated and have problem solving abilities when working to tight deadlines
* Flexible and positive approach with excellent timekeeping skills
* Able to work independently or as part of a busy team in a fast paced dynamic environment
Salary and Hours
As Tyre Technician you will work from Monday to Saturday on a rota basis, and there is a salary on offer of £17,000 to £19,000 per annum plus bonus, pension, cycle to work scheme and staff discounts.
How to Apply
Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart are the retained consultancy for Protyre. Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, we may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Tyre, Technician, Vehicle, Mechanic, Service, Repair, Fast Fit, Automotive,