We are currently recruiting for a maths teacher on behalf of a large secondary school with a great reputation in the Bolton area. The school aims to work in partnership with parents and carers to develop every student's mathematic ability to ensure they achieve their maximum potential.
The role will be to start after October half term until at least Easter, 4 days a week.
The senior leadership team have a strong belief in developing the individual needs of each pupil by encouraging hard work and dedication from students and staff and have high expectations and a desire for success as standard.
You will be responsible for:
- Preparing and delivering the curriculum
- Marking and assessing classroom work and coursework
- Preparing pupils for exams and assisting with mock exams and exam preparation
- Working one-to-one with small groups of pupils to help them achieve their potential
- Attending after school meetings and parents evenings (as and when required)
- Implementing the school's values at all times, inline with the behaviour policies and school ethos.
If you have the passion and drive to raise standards and contribute to taking the school forwards in its mission to constantly deliver a high-quality level of education and you are interested joining a strong team of specialist staff at then please send your CV to us today!