Web Development Manager / Website Project Manager
Job Title: Web Development Manager
Location: High Wycombe
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
With 30 years' experience and a genuine passion for sleep, they're Britain's leading bed specialist, providing customers with everything they need for a great night's sleep.
Based at their Bedquarters in High Wycombe, you'll be responsible for developing a website with class leading Customer Service. As the Web Development Manager you and your team will manage the development and maintenance of the company's website.
You'll be responsible for site stability and delivering uptime of >99.9%, whilst ensuring that the site is fully functional and transactional at all times. Overall, the site needs to be fully optimised for maximum sales performance, capacity needs and be planned and managed for peak trading periods.
- Responsible for site performance and ensuring average page download time metrics are achieved
- Working closely with IT to establish best practice for support
- Manage delivery of the strategic development roadmap (3 year view)
- Manage all key development projects through to production, ensuring thorough testing is implemented and that all impacts to the site are mitigated
- Management, development, coaching of two direct reports
- Work with the team to scope the requirements for new features and changes. With a focus on development that improves customer experience, conversion and most importantly the multichannel profitability of the overall business
- Ensure the on-site merchandising tools and Live Chat are fully optimised
- Ensure all promotional changeovers are completed within the timeframes required
With a minimum of 3 years' Online experience gained within a fast paced retail environment you'll have proven Project Management experience along with working knowledge of Agile.
You'll need strong knowledge of SEO and usability to help maximise sales of the web. Knowledge of Magento Enterprise and other web related technologies, languages and web infrastructures will be advantageous, but you will need to influence and react quickly in a fast paced environment.
It's a great place to work, where everyone works as one team, a place where they recognise and celebrate success.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Excellent Company Discount
- Pension and Life Insurance
- On site Free Car Parking
- Free Gym onsite
- Progress your career in a fast paced environment
- Be part of a company that is growing fast
Please click the APPLY button and CHECK YOUR EMAILS for the link to the application portal.
Apply for Web Development Manager / Website Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly