121 Teaching Assistant - ASD
Are you a SEN Teaching Assistant who has experience of working with pupils with ASD?
Would you be interested in working on a 121 basis in a mainstream Foundation class?
The position will be to start in October and will be an ongoing role on a full time basis.
The school offers a friendly, supportive and committed staff team and good opportunities for professional development.
* Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training
* Close to public transport links
* The school has all the latest technology and resources readily available
* Pension scheme
* Working with the market leader in Education that has unrivalled reputation within the local area
The successful applicant will:
* Have experience of working with SEN and will have high standards and expectations in all areas of school life
* Be motivated, positive and dynamic
* Be willing to be fully involved in the life of the school community
* Have a level 2 teaching assistant qualification
* Supporting a statemented Foundation child in a mainstream classroom
* Liaising with outside agencies
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a successful school, don't hesitate, apply today. One of the Primary team will contact you to discuss your application further and the next steps.
What we can offer you
Randstad Education is the UK market leader in education recruitment. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for over twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
At Randstad Education we take pride in our commitment to raising standards and building a large portfolio of recommendations - In a recent survey with our existing candidate we scored a 9.6 out of 10 for having an overall great experience with Randstad.
When asked what do you like about us -
"The personal service! My local Randstad consultants are genuinely friendly, caring and helpful, as well as the only recruitment agents I know who care to match me to a school suited to me, who care to take my needs and wishes into account rather than just wanting to place me into any school as long as it renders a profit, and to get in touch to ask whether an assignment is going well."