Generator Service Engineer
Charles Wilson Engineers is a specialised hirer of non-operated plant and tools. They have an extensive network of depot locations in the London area, Hertfordshire, Kent, Essex, West Sussex, Birmingham, Liverpool, Leeds, Manchester, Bristol and Southampton.
In addition to their extensive range of plant and tools, they have specialist operating divisions for: super silenced generators, materials handling, powered access equipment, safety training, pumps, portable air conditioning and traffic management.
As part of our continuing expansion plans, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Generator Service Engineer to join this expanding company.
As a Generator Service Engineer your duties will include:
- You will be required to work in both a workshop and site environment.
- Need to be of a flexible nature as we operate an out of hours call out service.
- Electrically or mechanically qualified.
An ideal Generator Service Engineer will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Be experienced in mechanical and electrical fault finding, the repair and servicing of diesel generators and associated equipment.
- Driving licence is essential.
- Previous experience is essential – preferable in an equipment rental environment.
In return you will receive a competitive salary.
To apply for this position please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 52911036/INDMP
Apply for Generator Service Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly