Web Software Tester – Test Analyst – Automated - Manual (AWDO-C2836)
Automated and Manual Web Software Tester / Test Analyst with an ISEB / ISTQB Testing Qualification required by a well-established, leading Company based in Croydon, Surrey.
SALARY: up to £32,000 + Benefits
TYPE: 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
** WORK ON SOME GREAT PROJECTS **
** JOIN A FUN, FRIENDLY AND TECHNOLOGY DRIVEN TEAM **
KEY REQUIREMENTS: Candidates MUST have both Manual and Automated Testing experience with an ISEB / ISTQB qualification
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Web Software Tester / Test Analyst that has an ISEB / ISTQB Testing Qualification with automation and manual testing experience.
Working as the Manual and Automated Web Software Tester / Test Analyst you will support web based manual and automation testing activities for the implementation of new and existing systems.
As the Manual and Automated Web Software Tester / Test Analyst you will report into the Test Lead and will work closely with operating companies as well as with external suppliers.
As a successful applicant you will have a great chance to join this well-established, leading Company that can offer excellent career development opportunities for the right individual.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Web Software Tester / Test Analyst:
- Liaise with external Project Teams or the business in regards to the scope of the testing activities
- Ensure that the test scenarios and scripts are prepared in a structured way, prioritised to reflect business or technical priorities
- Create test plans and scripts as required
- Execute both manual and automated tests and ensure results are recorded
- Report and log issues observed as part of the testing related activities to key suppliers and re-test where required
- Track issues to resolution and ensure regular updates are provided to the Project Team
- Escalate issues when required
- Maintain the issues reported in a structured way
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Qualified to degree standard or equivalent
- Qualifications in testing techniques (ISEB / ISTQB)
- Experience in both automation and manual testing is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to present information at internal and external meetings
- Ability to explain complex issues in a simplified way
- Computer literate with working knowledge of a variety of project management packages and MS office tools
- Good organisation skills, familiarity with testing methodologies and project lifecycle
- Works to a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to multi-task, work to deadlines with the ability to prioritise own workload whilst working under pressure
- Track record in testing working across the full agile development lifecycle
- Defect Tracking systems knowledge (JIRA)
- Knowledge of Smartcard and/or ITSO
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
IT Jobs, Careers and Vacancies in Croydon, Surrey / South West London
AWD online operates as an employment agency