We are continuously recruiting for Operations Administrators to join us at our client’s prestigious automotive site based in Solihull.
The main duties of the role will include checking the load as it arrives on deck to ensure what has been advised by the supplier is what the site have received. If there are any discrepancies with the load then the administrators will need to communicate this to the team leaders & analysts via phone or email.
This is a temporary position, however should candidates demonstrate the right attributes, permanent opportunities may be available.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel (advanced if possible)
- Experience using Access to create and manage databases
- Proficient using all Microsoft Office applications
- Advance level of computer literacy
- Researching and analysing data
- Excellent organisational skills
Applicants must hold a current full UK driving licence and have a flexible and willing approach to work.
Please note, all applicants will be subject to pre-employment training and competency testing.
Flexibility with shift pattern is required due to business expansion, therefore, shifts will require 38 basic hours per week.
Available shift patterns and pay rates:
- £9.56 per hour - Day Shift: Mon - Thurs 07:00 - 15:30hrs Fri 07:00 - 12:00hrs
- £10.23 per hour - Early Shift: Mon - Thurs 05:45 - 13:30hrs Fri 06:00 - 12:00hrs
- £11.23 per hour - Late Shift: Mon - Thurs 13:15 – 21:00hrs Fri 12:00 - 18:00hrs
- £12.91 per hour - Night Shift: Mon - Thurs 20:45 – 06:00hrs
- £10.71 per hour - Rotating Shift: Mon – Fri Rotating Days and Back Shift
- £11.71 per hour - 3 Shift Rotating: Mon – Fri Rotating Days/ Back Shift/Nights
The successful candidates will be entitled to 34 days paid holiday a year and will be paid weekly.
If you feel you have what it takes to be a success in this role, apply now!
Apply for Operations Administrators
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly