Key Account Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an exceptional Key Account Manager to join Alliance Surgical PLC based in Birmingham.
Alliance Surgical PLC is one of the largest providers of independent healthcare in the UK. The company delivers bespoke specialist healthcare solutions to private and corporate patients throughout the UK with a membership of approximately 1500 Senior NHS / Private Consultants and has an enviable portfolio of clients that includes prominent global and domestic brands.
Alliance Surgical takes a bespoke and tailored approach to providing solutions for its corporate health clients and is an organisation which prides itself on the consultative and supportive nature of its staff.
As a highly competent Key Account Manager with a proven track record of successfully leading, managing and developing existing accounts, you`ll be a key point of contact for large corporate accounts at a strategic level, entrusted with building and maintaining solid long lasting relationships with prospective and existing clients. Reporting directly to the CEO this is a pivotal role within the business.
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH EXPERIENCE OF WORKING INDEPENDENTLY WITH FTSE 500 WILL BE CONSIDERED
As a Key Account Manager your duties will include:
- Leading and taking total responsibility for all aspects of Key Account Management
- Professionally lead and present at all review meetings autonomously
- Being in charge of the team and managing administration staff
- Project management of new client implementation from inception to completion
- Regular dialogue and development of long lasting relationship with strategically important corporate intermediaries via telephone and in person
- Analysing of business data and initiating periodic and ad hoc client reports
- Forecast and track Key Account metrics
An ideal Key Account Manager will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Extensive experience in leading all key accounts of large blue chip corporate clients
- Substantial experience in staff management
- Educated to minimum 2:1 degree level or experienced Health Insurance professional
- Strong Corporate Account Management track record
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly at all levels of the organization, including executive and director level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- An enquiring mind with the application of common sense in a commercial environment
- Drive and ambition with the desire to succeed
- Confident and energetic with a strong work ethic
- Excellent numerical skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent computer skills, including knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
We are looking for motivated and focused individuals who will demonstrate excellent communications skills, drive and a ‘can do attitude’.
In return for this you will receive a salary of £40,000 basic per annum.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
No agencies please.
recruitx ref: 52912604 / INDHP