An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Clerk to join Alliance Surgical, an expanding company based in Birmingham.
Alliance Surgical has a membership of approximately 1500 Senior NHS Consultant and is the largest independent group of its kind in the UK. It is a fast paced, dynamic organisation, ranked amongst the fastest growing companies in Britain. The company delivers specialist care to private and NHS patients throughout the UK and is an influential force in UK Healthcare. This is an exciting opportunity to join the company at a time of planned change and exponential growth.
As an Accounts Clerk your duties will include:
- Handling and allocating all remittance advices from our Private Health Insurance companies;
- Liaising with the PMI companies re queries/outstanding amounts;
- Ensure cash is taken on Sagepay and allocated effectively;
- Credit Note Processing;
- Reconciling the ledgers each week;
- Customer and Supplier query resolution;
- Other Ad Hoc Duties as required.
An ideal Accounts Clerk will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Proven experience in a similar commercial role;
- Accuracy, excellent attention to detail;
- Ability to work in a timely manner and within a team;
- Strong IT skills;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Ability to work with confidential information.
In return you will receive a salary of £19,000 per annum.
recruitx ref: 52912603 / INDMP