Customer Service Advisor
Our client has an exciting opportunity for Customer Service / Sales Advisors to join their new Northern Hub, based in the Warrington area.
They are the UK’s leading specialist manufacturer of bespoke, premium, aluminium doors, windows and electronic roller blinds. Established in 2002, they have grown rapidly, and now have offices in Dubai as well as a manufacturing facility in Florida.
This is primarily an advisory sales role, using the telephone to reach potential or existing customers. The position requires excellent fact finding skills through effective questioning.
Key Responsibilities of a Customer Service Advisor:
• To contact businesses and private individuals by telephone to promote products, services and or events.
• Provide a friendly and professional welcome to all customers and visitors by telephone or in person, presenting a positive impression.
• Initiate/ respond to customer enquiries and provide information about the full range of products and services.
• Ensure every customer sales enquiry is dealt with through the appropriate sales process.
• Ensure that incoming telephone calls are answered in a professional and timely manner.
• Work as part of a team to ensure the smooth operation of the facility.
• Record customer details including feedback on the product or service.
• Obtain contact details of potential customers from sources.
• The hours are Monday – Friday office hours.
The Customer Service Advisor will:
• Have excellent telephone skills and ability to build rapport.
• Be target orientated.
• Be self-motivated, enthusiastic and competitive.
• Be able to take on new skills / learning.
• Have good written and oral communication skills.
• Be computer literate with good knowledge of MS package.
• Be adaptable and resilient.
• Be persuasive and have good closing skills.
Customer Service Advisor - Additional requirements:
• Good knowledge of MS Office packages and be able to learn an in-house system.
• Relevant previous experience with an excellent telephone manner.
• Full training will be given.
Salary from £17,500 - £19,000 per annum depending on experience plus benefits including company pension, subsidised gym, discretionary bonus, 24 days holiday, free parking.
Please apply online for this Customer Service Advisor role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received for this Customer Service Advisor role and to follow further instructions if applicable.