Project Manager - RC Frame
Project Manager - RC Frame
Salary: Competitive Salary and Benefits inc 25 days holiday
Location: East London
Tamdown are a market leading provider of infrastructure, groundwork and reinforced concrete frame services for residential, commercial and public sector developments in London and across the South East and was been awarded “Employer of the Year 2016” at the Construction News awards. Due to continued growth we are currently seeking a Project Manager, on a permanent basis, to oversee our projects in London.
Reporting to the Contracts Manager, this role is a site based opportunity to make your mark on some of our most prestigious clients, projects and site teams. The person we are looking for must be a competent, influential team player with a practical approach, coupled with a strong, proven Project Management background within Reinforced Concrete Frame developments.
• Ensuring that the assigned projects are effectively managed and delivered to time, cost and quality
• Ensure all Health and Safety requirements are adhered to highlighting exceptions to senior management
• Management, development and mentoring of project based personnel, ensuring all certification, PPE and personnel issues are addressed
• Production, monitoring and updating project programmes
• Build and develop long term business relationships with current and prospective clients, assisting in the winning of new projects
• Maintain a safe and tidy site, and the effective engagement and supervision of Subcontractors.
• Accurate and timely completion of required paperwork and documentation
What we’re looking for;
• Strong, proven Project Management experience within reinforced concrete frames and associated groundworks and infrastructure projects
• Excellent knowledge and awareness of Health and Safety, with a practical hands on approach
• Strong negotiation skills with the ability to liaise at various levels, building strong, sustainable relationships at all level
• SMSTS, CSCS (management)
• A degree or equivalent in Construction Management would be an advantage
• Temporary works coordination/ appointed person/ lifting operations would be desirable
• Good IT skills with the ability to use MS Project. Asta would be an advantage
• Flexible in project location with ability to commute into London
• Valid driving license and access to a serviceable, insured vehicle
This is a permanent opportunity to join a well-established, expanding company who can offer genuine career stability, progression and support to further your career, and a competitive salary and package.
If you feel that you may be suitable for this Project Manager role, then please apply now!
Apply for Project Manager - RC Frame
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly