Case Handlers & Loan Administrators
Calling all Case Handlers & Loan Administrators
Up to £21k Negotiable DoE
St. Leonards, Hastings
We are currently looking for Case Handlers and Loan Administrators who can provide direct admin support to the External Business Development Management team and deliver accurate and timely processing of loan applications and administration.
What will you need in becoming one of the successful Case Handlers or Loan Administrators?
- Excellent administration skills Inc. Prioritisation, multi-tasking and working to deadlines
- Ensure all paperwork is received within our SLA's, by adhering to our KPI's.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good Keyboard skills and use of MS word and Excel
- Positive “can do attitude”
- Basic understanding of the Peer to Peer and Online Platforms
- Experience of using third party websites inc. Equifax, Companies House, Land Registry etc.
- Experience of working in a regulated environment
- Good knowledge of loan documentation and understanding of property development
- Liaise with relationship managers, valuers, solicitors, surveyors and other parties relating to property loans
- Experience of loan application processing and administration or conveyancing and land registry
We are looking to interview immediately so if you meet the above criteria then please apply now!
Apply for Case Handlers & Loan Administrators
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly