Year 4 Primary teacher - Job Share
Year 4 Primary teacher - Surrey
Parity rates £114.09- £168.36 (per day)
Part time job share role 3 days a week.
Starting January 2017 (1 term could be 2 terms)
Do you want to work in a school where everyone is treated as an equal? Do you want to work in an environment where you have freedom to explore diffident learning/teaching techniques? Do you want to work in a school that invests time and money into there staff and has clear career progression opportunities in place? This is a Year 4 job share role for 3 days a week.
The school supports a religious ethos with the belief that all parents, students and staff should be respected and treated as equals. The school has a warm and welcoming atmosphere with a brilliant staff retention rate. The school has an above average level of students eligible for free school meals and supports mixed ability learners including SEN and EAL. The school is rooted in its local community and is recognised as an outstanding learning establishment.
- Parking available/Brilliant Public transport links
- Weekly Pay- With no hidden deductions
- TA support for all classes
- Access to Free CPD courses
- Dedicated/protected PPA time for all class teachers
- Supportive school team and senior leadership
All applicants for this position must have the following requirements to be considered:
- Teaching Qualification
- Relevant teaching experience (Must be able to provide 2 teaching references)
- Relevant knowledge of the current national curriculum
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Planning and preparing all subjects within the current national curriculum
If you want to know more about this fabulous opportunity or wish to send us your application then please don?t hesitate to apply now!
This role is open to receiving applications over the next two weeks. Within a week of the closing date, appropriate applicants will begin a three-stage interview process, after which shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the final stage of the interview process with appropriate school leadership.