DV Cleared Business Change - Defence/Government
Business Change Manager - Contract - Gloucestershire - DV Cleared
Our client is seeking to hire experienced professionals to join their growing Defence & National Security team. If you are highly motivated and skilled in your field, and are security cleared to DV level we are keen to hear from you.
Business Change Manager
Using an existing in-house Business Change framework, you will work with a range of project disciplines and a variety of stakeholders to facilitate change and enable performance improvement by designing, developing and coordinating the delivery of business change activities.
- Essential skills: Stakeholder Management and Communications, Benefits Management, Training and Development, Project Management.
- Desirable skills: Strategy, Business Analysis.
Responsibilities are likely to include:
- Understanding the business issues and current state
- Creating a compelling case for change
- Designing the non-technical 'to be' state (eg organisation, business process design, target operating model)
- Optimising the future state post-implementation
- Planning the business change activities necessary to deliver the future state, assuring that the change is delivered
- Communicating with stakeholders, producing communication materials
- Training needs analysis, designing training, and producing training materials
- Developing the benefits case, assuring the realisation of benefits
- Coaching the change leaders, local implementation leads and the wider stakeholder community.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you GBP300!
You will be required to hold a minimum of DV security clearance. If you do not hold an active DV clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2016.