Radio Frequency Planner - Lancashire - GBP45k+
Radio Frequency Planner - Lancashire - GBP35k to GBP45k
Radio Frequency Planner (RF Planner) with experience of Milliwave and radio frequency planning experience is required by a leading company based in Burnley.
A unique opportunity to join a cutting-edge company, with a 6G Internet, working on some very high profile projects.
The candidate will need real world experience in this field but not necessarily academic qualifications.
The successful candidate for this role will be able to:
- Understand the technology, or similar technology on a different frequency.
- Interpret the results of Wireless Surveys.
- Predict reliability and offer solutions in crowded areas.
- Demonstrate techniques for spectrum/interference measurement and be able to deliver this information to Town Planners.
- Able to design a RF Spectrum Plan for complete towns and highlight potential hotspots.
6G Internet, ensure that they are Ofcom compliant but the spectrum is polluted with both legal and illegal radio frequency operators. They therefore need to find solutions to overcome the crowded spectrum, whilst maintaining compliance.
* The Milliwave creates a high speed wireless ring, surrounding a town.
* My client operates with a Milliwave 80Ghz, fully Licensed spectrum.
* They have a 5GHz Lite License spectrum and has little, or no planning or Ofcom control issues.
* The 5GHz creates a slower back haul network and provides local access towers.
This is a fantastic opportunity, with the ability to progress within a growing company, using a host of new skills and cutting-edge technologies. My client is eager that the successful candidate will learn on a host of technologies, so that they can become fully familiar with their environment.
This is a permanent role and pay is GBP35k to GBP45k, dependent upon experience.
Other benefits include private healthcare and pension.
For further information, please contact: Matthew Leach or e mail: (see below)
This role is easily commutable from anywhere in the North West eg Burnley/Bury/Blackburn/Preston/
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy'. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them.