Policy Manager - policy, strategy, financial capability, financial services, consumer finance, evaluation, projects, policy analysis, not-for-profit
Central London - circa GBP52000 + benefits (12 month fixed-term)
My client, a forward-thinking and dynamic organisation that is rapidly becoming a thought leader in its field, is looking to recruit an experienced Policy Manager to develop, analyse and articulate corporate policy; ensuring the organisation takes an active, evidence-based and coherent approach to key business plan priorities and wider policy debates.
You will contribute to the team by taking a lead on policy thinking on key areas of financial capability, actively identifying opportunities to work with regulators, policymakers and financial services firms to ensure financial products, services and customer journeys enhance financial capability of UK consumers.
- Awareness of and interest in financial services and consumer policy issues.
- Experience of working with internal colleagues and commissioned third parties to successfully deliver complex policy projects.
- Skills and experience in influencing and managing stakeholder relationships at a senior level.
- Capability to manage projects and tasks flexibly and adaptively as required as an effective team member.
- Demonstrable experience of designing, developing and communicating policy
- Understanding and practical experience of applying economic principles to policy analysis.
- Solid understanding of the UK political frameworks, policy development processes and legislative contexts, including the devolved nations.
If you feel you have the requisite knowledge and skills, please email your CV in the first instance. Suitable candidates will then be contacted with further information.