Alexander Devine Children's Hospice Service offers respite and end of life care to children and their families in their own homes, across Berkshire and neighbouring counties.
We are building our much needed Children's Hospice.
We have a vacancy in our fundraising team for the following post:
Community Fundraiser, full-time, 37.5 hours per week or part-time, pro-rata GBP20k -GBP24k depending on experience.
We are on the cusp of an incredible chapter in building a local children's hospice and developing our community care team.
This is your opportunity to work within a small, friendly team at an exciting time for our local charity.
• Contributing to the development and delivery of a cost effective community fundraising strategy
• Supporting existing and forming new volunteer fundraising groups
• Representing and promoting the work of the charity locally
• You will need to be an excellent communicator and have a genuine love of meeting new people
• Some evening and weekend workin g involved
• Full driving licence and use of a car essential
Our fundraising office is currently based in Maidenhead but this role covers a wider area.
For an application pack email
For further information visit and find Alexander Devine Hospice on Facebook
Closing date for applications is Monday 7th November 2016
Interviews will be held on Friday 11th November 2016
This post offers a unique opportunity as part of an expanding and supportive team providing children's palliative care. You will benefit from training and development opportunities within a supportive and rewarding environment. Enhanced DBS checks will be undertaken for successful applicants.
Alexander Devine Children's Hospice Service is an equal opportunities employer.