Business Analyst - Business Change
As a Business Analyst working for an internationally recognised energy company, you will be tasked with defining, analysing, managing requirements and recommending options for achieving goals and objectives whilst working closely with Project Managers.
Projects will involve both IT and business process re-engineering, cutting across all domains of the supply business including on-line registrations, customer self-serve, mediation and billing.
- Identify and understand stakeholders underlying needs and concerns
- Manage and communicate requirements (mange conflicts, issues, and changes to ensure agreement on solutions scope) to stakeholders
- Analyse requirements
- Product change program blueprints that capture 'As-Is' and 'To-Be' conditions including business processes
- Utilities (Gas & electricity supply industry) experience
- 1 years + BA experience
- Process mapping/re-engineering skills
- Functional and non-functional requirements gathering skills
- Understanding/exposure to Agile/Scrum/Kanban development methodologies
Full JD available upon application