Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager - Investment Management Software
Business Development Manager required for Global Investment Management Software Company, due to significant growth in 2016 and anticipated growth in 2017.
This software vendor focuses on all aspects of the Investment Management and provides an integrated front, middle and Back Office solution to their clients.
This includes order management, risk, performance, reporting, data management, fund accounting/investment accounting etc.
The ideal candidate for this role must be highly client facing and have a strong interest in sales, but could come from either a sales or presales background within another Investment Management software provider.
- In-depth understanding of Investment Management
- In-depth knowledge of investment management software: eg Charles River, SimCorp, AIM, Aladdin, Markit EDM, Goldensource, Eagle etc.
- Strong track record in Investment Management software sales
- Understanding of the sales cycle
- Experience of conducting demos of financial software
- Excellent communication and planning skills
- Target driven
- Team player who can drive others towards a shared goal
Location - City of London
Salary - 70k - 100k (depending on experience) plus commission
Languages: any knowledge of European languages or experience of working with companies in continental Europe would be advantageous but not essential
Key words: software sales, data management, investment accounting, new business, investment management, asset management, fund management, wealth management, hedge fund, financial software, Front Office, Middle Office, Back Office, order management, execution management, risk, client reporting, investment accounting/fund accounting, performance measurement and attribution, data management