Customer Service Consultant
Hello. We're TSB, and we exist to change the way Britain banks.
We aren't like other big banks. That's because every penny that TSB customers deposit stays right here in Britain, supporting mortgages or loans for other TSB customers. That helps our customers and their communities to thrive. And that's a good thing for all of us.
We're not interested in trying to make a fast profit at the expense of our customers. We profit with them, not from them.
Making things happen. That's what this role is all about. Join our operations team and you'll answer calls from customers in financial difficulty, colleagues and other relevant people, delivering great service every time. You'll be working in one of our contact centres, solving problems on your own initiative wherever possible. You'll be comfortable working to a set of agreed customer service targets. Occasionally some Saturday or evening work may be required.
We are looking for people with great communication skills, a genuine interest in meeting customers' needs and a proven talent for customer service. You'll need to be equally comfortable working independently or as part of a team to achieve performance targets, capable of maintaining high standards under pressure and quick to learn. You'll also need to be willing to work on Saturdays.
It's not just customers who get looked after at TSB. In return for your hard work, you'll enjoy a wide range of benefits too, including a yearly bonus and 22 days' holiday. We'll also make sure that you have all the support and training you need to develop your skills. To top it all off, our flexible benefits allow you to choose cash or pick from a range of options such as Holiday Trading, Flex Card for discounted shopping, Dental Cover and Private Medical Benefits amongst others.
* Support and assist Customers in financial difficulty.
* Negotiate and agree affordable/sustainable arrangement for Customers.
* Resolve customer complaints at first point of contact wherever possible, or escalate where required.
* Adhere to all regulatory and procedural requirements, taking responsibility for keeping up to date with any changes or updates.
* Minimise operational losses as a result of errors, write offs or ex gratia payments.
* Contribute to continuous service improvement by recording customer demands.
* Contribute to building an effective business area by providing appropriate feedback to peers, line managers and the leadership team.