Year 3 Teacher
Year 3 Teacher - Luton
Starting January 2017 - July 2017
Are you looking to join a school with an outstanding OFSTED ranking? Do you have a passion to engage and inspire motivating students? Then we've got the perfect role for you.
We're seeking a year 3 Teacher for a school situated in Luton local to the M1 junction 10. The school currently hosts just over 240 students from the local area, guiding them through primary and secondary stages of education.
- On-site cycle storage & parking
- Enthusiastic & respectful students
- Spacious and modern staff-room
- Extended PPA time
- Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training
- Caring & dedicated co-workers
Have you got the passion and drive to raise standards and contribute to taking the school forwards in its mission to constantly deliver a high-quality level of education? If so we ask that you have:
- QTS certified
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experienced KS2 teacher
- An ability to promote effective teaching and learning
- Enthusiasm commitment and flexibility
- Planning, preparation & delivery of curriculum necessary subject matter
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Participating in and organising extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events
- Preparing pupils for qualifications and external examinations
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a successful and outstanding school, don't hesitate, apply today call Shannon on 01582 811878 or email your CV to Shannon.Ingram@randstadeducation.co.uk
This role is open to receiving applications over the next two weeks. Within a week of the closing date, appropriate applicants will begin a three-stage interview process, after which shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the final stage of the interview process with appropriate school leadership.