Year 1 Teacher
Year 1 Teacher - Luton
£130 - £140 per day
Starting January 2017 - July 2017
Do you have a passion for working in KS1? Looking to join a school with an outstanding OFSTED ranking? Excited to join and work with a well respected and thriving school? Then we've got the perfect role for you.
We're seeking a year 1 teacher for a school situated in Luton. The school currently hosts just over 400 students from the local area and have worked hard to earn the fantastic reputation it currently has
- On-site parking
- Enthusiastic & respectful students
- Spacious and modern staff-room
- Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training
- Caring & dedicated co-workers
Have you got the passion and drive to raise standards and contribute to taking the school forwards in its mission to constantly deliver a high-quality level of education? If so we ask that you have:
- Experience in KS1
- Excellent organisational skills
- Qualified Teacher Status
- An ability to promote effective teaching and learning
- Enthusiasm commitment and flexibility
- Planning, preparation & delivery of curriculum necessary subject matter
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Participating in and organising extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a successful and outstanding school, don't hesitate, apply today call Shannon on 01582 811878 or email your CV to Shannon.firstname.lastname@example.org.
This role is open to receiving applications over the next two weeks. Within a week of the closing date, appropriate applicants will begin a three-stage interview process, after which shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the final stage of the interview process with appropriate school leadership.