Field Care Supervisor/Care Coordinator
Our Client is seeking an experienced Field Care Supervisor in the Hammersmith area of London. £18,000 - £25,000 per annum, plus mileage, pension scheme, paid training and holidays.
They are an award winning care provider specialising in providing a consistent, bespoke, quality domiciliary home care service to private clients in their own home. This is a fantastic opportunity to specialise in dementia or end of life care & continue your professional development, and bespoke home care service to private clients in their own homes. With a minimum 1-hour care calls they believe this enables Client/Carer relationships to be central to the support they provide.
Do you want to empower people to deliver results, high quality and build a fantastic reputation locally?
This is not just a Job it is a vocation and our client only wants to recruit people of the very highest calibre. People who believe 100% in what they do and won’t compromise on standards and can cascade this passion throughout the care team. In return our client will support you in your own personal development and progression up to NVQ level 4 along with additional specific training in Dementia Care, there is also a pension scheme available and paid holidays.
Field Care Supervisor duties:
- Quality Control throughout our service.
- Carry out new customer assessments.
- Ensure correct care worker matching for all our customers.
- Carry out supervisions and staff appraisals
- Care Planning & Risk Assessing
- Identify care workers training needs.
- Assist with recruitment of Home Care Assistants
- Participate in on call duties
- Holiday & sickness cover
- Training & Supporting our Home Care Assistants
Person Specification for Field Care Supervisor:
- Experience of delivering home care services to people living in their own homes.
- Experience of supervising a dispersed staff team.
- Be a true leader who is able to lead by example and motivate a team
- Have the willingness to progress within the organisation.
- Be well presented.
- Hold a minimum Qualification of QCF Level 2 or 3 in Health & Social Care
- A full UK driving licence and access to your own transport is essential.
Above all we are looking for someone who can take on board the bespoke service we offer. We need someone who wants to be part of a high quality service where everything is tailored around the client’s needs. If you feel that you can always put the client at the forefront of the service and you manage and lead this friendly team to do the same we would love to hear from you.
Health & Social Care Jobs act as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our candidates and clients, we specialise in permanent recruitment nationally throughout the Health and Social care sectors. We are experts in Domiciliary care, Elderly, Learning Disabilities, and Social Housing recruitment and have over 10 years’ experience in the Sector, please visit our website healthsocialcarejobs and view our testimonials to find out how we differ from other Recruitment Agencies and can help you with your recruitment needs.