Senior Carer/Field Care Supervisor
We are looking to recruit a Senior Carer/Field Care Supervisor with good communication and leadership skills to provide a strong link between clients and carers for a multi award winning home care provider, based in Belper, Derbyshire. Commutable from Balgate, Duffield, Little Eaton, Ripley, Hazelwood and surrounding areas.
You will ensure that our Care Assistants are well-supported out in the community, as well as ensuring our client has quality service. This is a typical example of one of our Supervisors:
‘I love my job as it is varied, fast paced and above all, rewarding! On a day to day basis I will go out and visit our clients ensuring they are well and getting the care they require. I also get involved with training to make sure all Carers are equipped with the skills and knowledge for them to provide a quality service we are all very proud of. Most of all, at the end of the day I can go home knowing I have made a difference.'
Duties of a Senior Carer/Field Care Supervisor:
- Ensure the Area which you supervise is of quality service, ensuring care plans are delivered accurately at all times.
- To understand and Implement Quality Control throughout your area.
- Introduce and allocate care workers to our clients, taking into account their preferences
- To ensure training is implemented
- Ensure that any changes in a customer's care is recorded and reported immediately.
- To allocate unassigned care calls to the care team.
Hours and Pay Rates:
£18,000 - £20,000 per annum DOE
Full time, flexible hours to include some early starts and evening and some weekend work.
On-call duties shared on a 4-week rotational basis.
Requirements of a Field Care Supervisor:
- A minimum of 1 years' experience working in domiciliary care.
- NVQ level 3 (or equivalent) in Health and Social Care.
- Have a UK driving license and have access to a vehicle.
Above all, we are looking for a Senior Carer/Field Care Supervisor who is reliable and flexible with good communication and leadership skills, as well as show attention to detail. If you are excited by this opportunity and would like to find out more, please click ‘Apply'.