1 day left
- Full Time
Support Workers - Experience Essential!!
Salary: £7.50-£16.00 per hour
* 28 DAYS PAID HOLIDAY
* EXCELLENT TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES FOR ALL STAFF TO WORK TOWARDS HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE
DIPLOMA LEVEL 3
* £250.00 BONUS AFTER COMPLETING FIRST 12 WEEKS
An exciting opportunity has arisen for enthusiastic Support Workers to join our expanding team, based in Peterborough for an immediate start.
We require Experienced, outgoing and professional male and female Support Workers.
The Support Workers will be responsible for:
* Supporting individuals to access the community, including shopping, restaurants, pubs, swimming, and cinema etc.
* Encourage individuals to live as independently as possible
* Personal care and medication
* Effective communication between multi disciplinary teams
You must be:
* Even tempered, patient and ability to display empathy and warmth
* The ability to be a lone worker in the community
We pride ourselves on delivering outstanding standards of care to all of our service users. An enhanced DBS is a requirement for these positions.
The Support Workers will meet the following criteria:
* Experience in mental health and learning disabilities ESSENTIAL
* NVQ/ Diploma Level 2 or equivalent preferable, but not essential as we provide fully funded training
* Sound understanding of care principles
* Full UK driving license ESSENTIAL and use of a vehicle is preferred.
* Ability to work flexibly - shifts patterns will include nights and some weekends.
YOU MUST HAVE A GOOD KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT THE JOB ROLE ENTAILS AND RELEVANT EXPERIENCE.
Please click "Apply" to forward your CV.