4 days left
- Full Time
Administrative Assistant - Immediate Start
Admin Assistant required to join a busy Quantity Surveying and Project Management firm based in Sheffield City Centre.
The post holder will provide administrative support to the directors and wider business and should have a minimum of 12 months experience within a similar role. The ideal candidate shall possess good verbal and written communication skills along with an excellent telephone manner. A keen eye for detail is essential as well an ability to work independently and organise your workload. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook is also essential.
The main duties will include;
- General office duties, filing, photocopying, printing etc...
- Booking accommodation and travel
- Ordering stationery
- Assisting with expenses and invoicing
- Composing letters and e-mails
- Making telephone calls
- Typing, editing and proof reading documents
Please submit CV's and covering letters to email@example.com