Year 3/4 Teacher
Are you an exciting and fun KS2 Teacher? Are you looking for a school in which you can flourish and become a key member of staff for a term in the first instance? If so, read on!
The key functions of the role are:
- To implement and deliver an appropriate broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for pupils, incorporating the National Curriculum requirements and in line with the curriculum policies of the school
- To facilitate, support and monitor the overall progress and development of a designated group of pupils
- To foster a learning environment and educational experience which provides children with the opportunity to fulfil their individual potential
- To share in the development of the school curriculum, courses of study, teaching materials, teaching programmes, methods of teaching and assessment and their review
- To support and contribute to the school?s responsibility for safeguarding children.
Class teacher responsibilities:
- To teach pupils in their assigned group according to their educational needs, including the setting and marking of work to be carried out by the pupils in school and elsewhere.
- Plan their teaching to achieve optimum progression in pupil?s learning.
- Identify clear teaching objectives and content, appropriate to the subject matter and the pupils being taught, and specify how these will be taught and assessed.
- Setting tasks for the whole class, individuals or groups which challenges pupils and ensures high levels of interest.
- Setting appropriately demanding expectations of pupil?s learning, motivation and presentation of work.
- Setting clear targets for pupil?s learning which they share and understand.
If you are looking for a temporary contract, please contact Oli in the Cambridge office.